Saturday, September 25, 2010

Ollie the Owl


Ollie

After a term of practically no craft, the holidays have finally arrived, and with it, another little knitted friend. After continually making the same knitted friends from the book I decided to get a bit creative and make a new animal, Ollie the owl. Ollie is a combination of the spook (Eee) and the bunny (Katherine), the differences being the mouth (for obvious reasons), the ears acting as wings, and the claw-tipped feet. It was incredibly fun to make and I hope to make many new creations! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Ollie is fantastic Bel :) Love that you can combine knitting patterns like this - just gorgeous :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bells! I love your creatures, they are so sweet! Mama Kylie sent me over to your blog and really glad she did...you are an inspiration to my little girl Ruby who has recently learned to knit...she is so going to want to knit some of your lovely creatures ;-) Karen x

    ReplyDelete