Saturday, May 1, 2010

Little Knitted Friends


Katherine (Bunny) & Vanessa (Crab)

Little & Lil

Maxamillian (Tadpole) & Augusta (Octopus)

Eugine (Hamster) & Eee (Spook) & Poppy (White Bread Crust)

My most recent project, since finishing Luke the Lion, has been knitting the adorable little creations from the book Little & Friends by Jake Henzler. This book has quite simple steps and has the best instructions (for how to knit in the first place) that I've come across. The names of these characters are also adorable! There are ten to make though, due to not having grey wool, matthew the whale will have to wait.

They've been very useful as small gifts for birthdays etc. and my sister has already claimed Poppy the white bread crust!

14 comments:

  1. Love them Bel :) They are just adorable. Kxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your little knitted friends are adorable, what a lovely knitter you are! Love your lion too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously cute.
    can't believe you're only 13.
    well, i mean, i do believe you .. just very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thes are fabulous you have done such lovely work. Your Lion is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gotta admit - Poppy the White Bread Crust absolutely does it for me too and the notion of 'Matthew the Whale' cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are really cute! I couldn't help but smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a bunch of adorable creatures! I'm going to have to try some for my granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ..they are so expressive and i like that you give them names...that always makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love these little friends! especially maxamillian : ) what a great idea for little gifts too x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you are really good!! And your work is sooo cute!!! You have a real talent there!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. those are so cute. too bad there's no way to get the patterns for my own. :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where did you get the patterns from?

    ReplyDelete